Acer Liquid Z3 officially launched
One more addition in Liquid series i.e., Acer Liquid Z3. Before that Acer had launched E1,E2,Z1 in its Liquid series. Comparatively small phone from the phones which are in trend these days. Acer is going in completely different direction. The Acer Liquid Z3 comes with a slogan “Less is More”. Acer Europe Smartphone division VP Allen Burnes says that the company believes that there is “a whole lot of room for thinking small and simple.”
so lets see what comes in this small package:
- 3.5 inch HVGA display
- 320×480 pixels resolution
- 1.7 GHz Dual-core processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3 Mega pixel rear camera
- 4 GB internal storage and supports MicroSD card.
- 4.2 jelly bean
- Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G with HSPA+ support
- 1500 mAh battery
This phone is available in two colors Classic white and Rock black
On Acer Liquid Z3, Allen Burnes, vice-president, Smartphone division, Acer Europe said, “While much of the industry is trending toward larger and more complex devices, we believe there’s also a whole lot of room for thinking small and simple. Liquid Z3 bridges the gap for a new generation of Smartphone users, providing they really can have it all without sacrificing the size and simplicity they want.”
They also included pre-defined user profile in Acer Liquid Z3
- Basic Mode: For youngsters( call and text functions)
- Senior Mode: Messages, radio, weather, magnify, clock, quick call contacts
- Classic mode: Simple and organized layout for first time Smartphone users.
- Keypad mode: For people who primarily use voice and need their keypad right away
Acer Liquid Z3 is available only in selected countries like Belgium, Ukraine, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK and Russia from mid of August at starting price $132.
In such a low price Acer is giving Android 4.2 which will be later updated to 4.3. It also supports support for Acer’s cloud-based service called AcerCloud.