Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 using Evasi0n7 1.0.6 [Download Links]
We have previously recommended you to update to iOS 7.0.6 which would solve some SSL issues for your iOS device, we have also told you that iOS 7.0.6 is jail-breakable since Apple has not patched that exploit. A good news is that Evad3rs has updated there Evasi0n7 tool through which you can jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 very easily. One of the most important thing you should keep in your mind is before doing the jailbreak make sure that you have installed a fresh copy of iOS 7.0.6 on your iOS. Please refer below before doing iOS 7.0.6 jailbreak:
- Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.x with iTunes first.
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8/10.9 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
- Some Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.