Nexus 5 pricing, specs, user manual, battery variants, release date, all we have
We have had lot of rumors about Nexus 5 or LG-D821 till now and after the leaked service manual many of these specs are confirmed. This service manual has been published by Androidpolice. The manual contain complete specification along with images, and diagrams.Nexus 5 which is said to be made on the foundation laid for LG Optimus G is more like LG G2. The specifications which have been confirmed by this manual are:
4.95-inch full-HD (1080p) IPS LCD display.
- 2.3 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset.
- Krait 400 CPU
- Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 8 MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and LED flash, 1.3MP front camera
- 2GB RAM, 16/32GB internal storage( likely to increase)
- Expandable memory( not yet confirmed)
- Sensors like ambient light, proximity, pressure as well as accelerometer, compass, notification LED and gyroscope.
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth, A-GPS and Wi-Fi
- 2300mAh battery and will support wireless charging.
Google is likely to announce Nexus5 within next few weeks and it was also reported that device will ship in the last week of October.The service manual published by Androidpolice is not available now because LG asked Androidpolice to remove that document. Phonearena also reported some facts about different pricing and battery variants.
With that in mind, we are told that the 16GB LG Nexus 5 will feature a 2300mAh battery and will be priced lock, stock and barrel for $299. The 32GB LG Nexus 5 will be powered by a 3000mAh cell and will be priced at $399. The Google Nexus 4 was $299 for the 8GB unlocked model when first launched, while the 16GB model was $349. Both of those units carried a 2100mAh cell.