Samsung Galaxy Note 3 announced, we go specs review
Another phone has been added to Galaxy series of Samsung, this time is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and they made it very creatively. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been announced earlier today along with Samsung Galaxy Gear, the first flagship smart watch from Samsung side. Note 3 received a bit of similar design with a new matte leather finishing on the back. But wait, what about the sides? The sides looks metallic if we see it from some distance but they are actually the same cheap plastic which might appears metallic. We claim that design is much like 1st generation Note with identical edges of corner sides.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Back Panel
( via engadget )
The device will be available in three different colours.
We even got some software side photos from various sources. As this device is featuring 4.3 Jelly Bean OS , we saw various UI improvements on its official TouchWiz User-Interface software. Some screenshots follows:
Okay, we found that this Note measures 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm which is 1.1mm thinner and 0.1mm taller than the previous one. The device weighs 168 grams , 128 grams less than the previous one.
Complete specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 follows:
- 5.7 inches Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED screen
- 2.3GHz over-clocked Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset/ for some states it will be 1.9GHz Exynos Octa-Core
- 3GB RAM
- New S-Pen
- 13 MP REAR can record UHD at 30fps and HD at 60fps
- 2 MP front camera with image stabilisation feature
- Select between 32GB and 64GB storage option with microSDXC support
- Comes with Android 4.3 out of the box
- 3200 mAh removable battery
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- LTE Cat4
We even got one hands video from engadget showing various features of the phone. Video: