Sony Xperia Z Ultra launched in India , now available for Rs 44,990( plus 10% cash back)
Xperia Z Ultra launched in India
Sony today officially announced Xperia Z Ultra with a very high price tag of 46,990 but you can get it for 40,500( just for Citibank users). Yes, Flipkart is actually offering this for Citibank users. Just click this button : and you will be redirected to the offer page. This offer is valid till 1st of August. Your cashback amount will be added to your account before 15th September. Some images of the phone follows:
Some outlined features of this phablet:
- 6.4 inch full HD triluminos technology with the resolution of 1080×1920 pixel.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- 2.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory plus sd card slot.
- Adreno 330 GPU.
- Use any pencil sort of thing and use it as stylus.
- Coming to the camera, it has 8 mp rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera. and here is the difference, you can shoot under water.
- While Xperia Z has plastic chassis ultra Z has aluminium chassis.
- DLNA 3000 mAh battery.
- extra features: NFC,Bluetooth 4.0, USB On-The-Go
This phablet is actually highly priced , we were expecting it under a price tag of 37,000. This device is ready to comete with its only competitor, Note 3 which is yet to be announced in IFA 2013 and recently the same processor has been confirmed on it. The build quality of this Xperia is actually on the top even if it is compared with Butterfly S or HTC one. We know Note 3 will debut by a plastic/polycarbonate body only.