Huawei adds sapphire glass display to the all new Ascend P7
We are still not sure whether iPhone 6 will use sapphire glass or not, but we are now done with Huawei Ascend P7. Huawei has hust now announced the sapphire display version of Ascend P7 which has got sapphire display glass on its front panel rather than the commonly used Gorilla Glass 3.
If you don’t know what’s this sapphire glass all about, click this link.
Apart from its sapphire display, this new Huawei Ascend P7 comes with a ceramic rear panel that is all covered by the rose gold metallic frame, making it more attractive. Too much talent!(just saying).
On its specification side, its has the following key points:
- 5.0″ INCELL touch screen covered with Sapphire Glass
- Full HD resolution
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core based Hisilicon Kirin 910T processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13MP BSI F/2.0 rear camera with flash light
- 8MP front camera with fixed focus
- LTE (limited to some countries)
- 3G, NFC, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 enabled
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Runs on Huawei Emotion UI v2.3
- 2,500mAh battery
- Black and Whit colour options